SMALLTALK OPPORTUNITY -

1 message Options

SMALLTALK OPPORTUNITY -

Hayley Jenkins

Dear sir/madam,

Please find below brief details of a new role (contract) which may be of interest to you or a colleague. If you are not interested but can recommend someone who we place in this role, we will offer you a referral fee.

Position:         Smalltalk developer (exp with C++)

Term:               3 Months extendable

Location:         Luxembourg

Rate:                 Attractive/negotiable

My client is a leading banking institution and they are looking for a Smalltalk Developer with good knowledge of SQL. You will be asked to help develop the technical design, coding, unit testing for a number of projects within the bank. This will be a long term contract. A few further details on the role are below;

·         Advanced SmallTalk development skills.

·         Minimum 5 years experience in smalltalk development.

·         Experience in financial industry is required

·         If possible, ability to coach people

·         English is the working language

·         Motivation and ability to ramp up rapidly is key

I am really keen on hearing your thoughts on this, even if the role is not of interest. I have heard that you guys are the best and I am working within a very niche market, and I am very keen to expand my knowledge!J If there is anything you would like to ask me, I would be more than happy to answer any questions. I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Hayley Jenkins | I.T. Skillfinder

Resourcer

20 St Dunstan’s Hill | London | EC3R 8HY

DDI +44(0) 20 7256 3555 | Fax +44(0) 20 7256 3551

www.it-skillfinder.co.uk

Recruiter Fast  APSCO  REC  cid:image001.jpg@01CAEC41.A4FD8D30

P Please consider the environment before printing

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this message. Please notify the sender by return email and then delete the message from your computer. I.T. Skillfinder accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by I.T. Skillfinder for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof. Any opinions or advice contained in this email are not necessarily those of I.T. Skillfinder Ltd.