SMTPClient (or something) with a secure SMTP server (e.g. gmail)

SMTPClient (or something) with a secure SMTP server (e.g. gmail)

patmaddox
I want to send an email via my gmail account, which requires TLS. Is there a way to get SMTPClient to use TLS, or is there an alternative mail client I can use?

Thanks,
Pat

Re: SMTPClient (or something) with a secure SMTP server (e.g. gmail)

patmaddox
I set up stunnel, works perfectly

On Apr 9, 2011, at 3:29 PM, Pat Maddox wrote:

> I want to send an email via my gmail account, which requires TLS. Is there a way to get SMTPClient to use TLS, or is there an alternative mail client I can use?
>
> Thanks,
> Pat

Re: SMTPClient (or something) with a secure SMTP server (e.g. gmail)

bartolo
Can you please post the code? I'm having some trouble to use SMTPClient to send emails.
Thanks,
bartolo