SOAP web services in VW8.1

1 message Options

SOAP web services in VW8.1

Deyan Yanchev
Hi Everyone,

I'm migrating SOAP web services working fine in VW7.10.1 to VW8.1. For the WSDL schema I had to replace HttpRequest with HttpContext for which I found information in the VW documentation. This works fine, I can read my WSDL schema from the browser. But SOAP communication between client and server is now failing. The client is getting aWebServices.ValidationError - 'Validation failed for: {ns:myRequest}. Value ''myString'' violates pattern restriction'

I was wondering if anyone managed to migrate their SOAP web services to VW8.1 successfully?

Thanks, Deyan