SODD

Uko2
Hi, so this message is about SODD (Stack Overflow Driven Development) and Pharo/Smalltalk.

If you look at the last questions of this guy: http://stackoverflow.com/users/1906070/shiran?tab=questions you can see that they are about smalltalk/squeak and asked in last 2 days :).

In fact I think that we should support asking questions on SO, as a lot of people are anxious to register and talk to others on mailing list, and prefer to search for solutions on SO. If we’ll build reasonable amount of Q/A data, it can be easier for other people to start with Pharo.

Cheers!
Uko

Re: SODD

Offray
+1. In fact, when I don't get proper/quick feedback here (which is
almost never) I got to SO. When feedback comes I try to update my
answers on SO. At least having a conversation between SO and the list
would be useful.

Cheers,

Offray