SQ-996 Add Etoy interfaces to ScratchPlugin picture manipulation methods

1 message Options

SQ-996 Add Etoy interfaces to ScratchPlugin picture manipulation methods

Steve Thomas
Karl,

Thanks for working on this some thoughts/suggestions:
  1. The setters for blur, shift, hue should be more like the ones for X and Y where you can "increase by" and "decrease by" (they have the arrow)
  2. It would be nice to have a tile for "change red value by __%"  this would work similar to your Color Reading And Writing project. Where it goes pixel by pixel and adjusts the red values (or blue, greeen, ...)
  3. Transparency for graphics would be nice
  4. I did not see fisheye, pixelate, mosaic, ... effects
  5. Last suggestion: Know that we really appreciate all the work you have been doing lately and you don't have to do any of the above items ;)
Stephen