SQLite error on Pharo 4.

Offray
Hi all,

I have been following the instructions on [1] to install/use SQLite with
Pharo 4. But when I try to run the examples I get: "Error: function
unavailable".  Attached is the trace of the error. I think is related
somehow with the fact that I have 64 and 32 bits of sqlite3 installed in
my system (Manjaro Linux) and the Native Boost is picking the 64 bits
one instead of the 32 bits. I don't know how to solve this though, so
any help will be appreciated.

[1] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/NBSQLite3

Cheers,

Offray

sqlite-trace.png (135K) Download Attachment

Re: SQLite error on Pharo 4.

Offray
Hi again,

Many times happens to me that while I'm writing the question, its answer
gets clear. It happened again. Thanks to the tutorial at [1], so if
anyone is having similar problems just remember that the easy fix is to
copy the 32 bits version of your sqlite3 binary to the same path where
the image is located.

[1]
http://lists.pharo.org/pipermail/pharo-users_lists.pharo.org/2015-January/015809.html

Thanks for the documentation and the tutorial ;-),

Offray