SQLite3 - External module not found

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Julien,

there are two projects on my STHub account: SQlite and NBSQLite3to work with SQlite RDBMS.
The first one is older and I would recommend to use NBSQLite3.

I changed the page on STHub to make this more clear.

Also

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/NBSQLite3

includes the docu already. I additionally made it more clear there that one
should use the 32 bit version and added also Phils install instructions for
CentOS.

Thanks for pointing these out. It can save some pain for others.

Bye
Torsten

Re: SQLite3 - External module not found

philippeback

looks like there is no readme here... http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/NBSQLite3

Maybe a link to http://www.samadhiweb.com/NBSQLite3.html

Phil

Le 1 mars 2015 21:49, "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi Julien,

there are two projects on my STHub account: SQlite and NBSQLite3to work with SQlite RDBMS.
The first one is older and I would recommend to use NBSQLite3.

I changed the page on STHub to make this more clear.

Also

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/NBSQLite3

includes the docu already. I additionally made it more clear there that one
should use the 32 bit version and added also Phils install instructions for
CentOS.

Thanks for pointing these out. It can save some pain for others.

Bye
Torsten

Re: SQLite3 - External module not found

Julien Delplanque
Thanks for the documentation update :)

On 01/03/15 21:49, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Hi Julien,
>
> there are two projects on my STHub account: SQlite and NBSQLite3to work with SQlite RDBMS.
> The first one is older and I would recommend to use NBSQLite3.
>
> I changed the page on STHub to make this more clear.
>
> Also
>
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/NBSQLite3
>
> includes the docu already. I additionally made it more clear there that one
> should use the 32 bit version and added also Phils install instructions for
> CentOS.
>
> Thanks for pointing these out. It can save some pain for others.
>
> Bye
> Torsten

Re: SQLite3 - External module not found

Jeff Gray
Is your intention that NBSQLite3 will replace SQLite3 in the Pharo Configuration Browser at some point?

Re: SQLite3 - External module not found

philippeback
Hey, I hope not, as they are not working the same way and the SQLite3
thing is now working okay.

Phil

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Jeff Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is your intention that NBSQLite3 will replace SQLite3 in the Pharo
> Configuration Browser at some point?

Re: SQLite3 - External module not found

Jeff Gray
Haha. Coolio. I'll keep using SQLite3 then :-)