SRP web site is down?

stéphane ducasse-2
http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/About+State+Replication+Protocol
+(SRP)

Does anybody know where I could find this web page?

Re: SRP web site is down?

stéphane ducasse-2
found it:

        http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/Binary+standard+for+object
+interchange
Sorry
stef

On 31 mars 06, at 11:19, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/About+State+Replication
> +Protocol+(SRP)
>
> Does anybody know where I could find this web page?
>
> Stef

Re: SRP web site is down?

Reinout Heeck-2
stéphane ducasse wrote:
> http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/About+State+Replication+Protocol+(SRP)
>

> Does anybody know where I could find this web page?

This link is present, however the whole VisualWorks section is still
missing from the wiki server.

I reported that here a week or two ago, with a CC to Ralph Johnson but
received no reply.

Does anybody here know who to send email to get the VisualWorks section
back on-line?

--
Reinout Heeck
-------------
Idle curiosity is the enemy of a quiet life.

Re: SRP web site is down?

Ralph Johnson

On 3/31/06, Reinout Heeck <[hidden email]> wrote:
stéphane ducasse wrote:

This link is present, however the whole VisualWorks section is still
missing from the wiki server.

I'm the one to report it to.  When I checked last week, the wiki server was working fine.  But it is not working fine at the moment, so I'll see why the VisualWorks section is missing.

-Ralph

Re: SRP web site is down?

Ralph Johnson
The VisualWorks wiki is up at the moment.

The wiki server usually crashes a few times a month.  It gets
restarted normally, so this is not a big deal.  For the past few
months, it has been crashing almost once a day.  Every time it gets
rebooted, it reloads the list of wikis.  If one of them has a problem,
it stops loading wikis and just goes with the ones it has loaded.  For
some reason, the VisualWorks wiki will sometimes not load.  I will try
to change the logs so that I can figure out why, but because it is not
repeatable, it is hard to debug.

Please send me e-mail ([hidden email]) if the VisualWorks wiki is
down.  I'll reboot the server.

-Ralph

Re: SRP web site is down?

Reinout Heeck-2
Ralph Johnson wrote:

> Please send me e-mail ([hidden email]) if the VisualWorks wiki is
> down.  I'll reboot the server.

it disappeared again (14:00 CET, UTC+2)

--
Reinout Heeck