SS01?

Joey Gibson-2
How many folks are attending SS01 next week? Eric Arseneau and I are
doing a tutorial on Pocket Smalltalk so, obviously, we'll both be there.
Anyone else going who wants to meet at some point for a pint?

Joey
--
-- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer
-- Political Rants: www.joeygibson.com

Re: SS01?

Aaron Wieland
"Joey Gibson" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> How many folks are attending SS01 next week? Eric Arseneau and I are
> doing a tutorial on Pocket Smalltalk so, obviously, we'll both be there.
> Anyone else going who wants to meet at some point for a pint?

I will attend.  I would enjoy the opportunity to meet fellow Smalltalkers /
Dolphinians.

Cheers,
-- Aaron Wieland

Re: SS01?

Jerry Bell
I'll be there - can't wait actually!

Will we know each other by our Addictions t-shirts?

Jerry Bell
[hidden email]

"Joey Gibson" <[hidden email]> wrote in message

> How many folks are attending SS01 next week? Eric Arseneau and I are
> doing a tutorial on Pocket Smalltalk so, obviously, we'll both be there.
> Anyone else going who wants to meet at some point for a pint?
>
> Joey
> --
> -- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer
> -- Political Rants: www.joeygibson.com
> -- My Pocket Smalltalk Stuff: www.joeygibson.com/st
> --
> -- "Do you know what I am doing, Miss Kenton? I am placing my
> --  mind elsewhere while you chatter away."

Re: SS01?

Blair McGlashan
Andy and I will be there. There will also be a Dolphin BoF which is mainly
intended so that people other than us get an opportunity to present their
work. So if any attendees would like to demo. some of their stuff, or talk
about what they are doing, then please do get in contact with Andy or I, and
we will try to fit you in. The tentative scheduling is for 3:30 to 5pm on
Tuesday.

Oh, and of course if anyone is interested in a drink or two afterwards, then
we have been known to partake in the odd snifter :-)

Regards

Blair

news:9afs7q$5601c$[hidden email]...