SSL/HTTPS - SecureSocketStream/SSLSession for Pharo/Squeak and other Smalltalk implementations

Previous Topic Next Topic

29 messages Options
SSL/HTTPS - SecureSocketStream/SSLSession for Pharo/Squeak and other Smalltalk implementations – SSL/HTTPS - SecureSocketStream/SSLSession for Pharo/Squeak and other Smalltalk implementations HTTP client and server functionality has becom...
Re: SSL/HTTPS - SecureSocketStream/SSLSession forPharo/Squeak and other Smalltalk implementations – Try this, after loading the Crypto packages. I haven't tried it myself, yet, as I only got on this list and loaded Pharo a few days ago, but I ...
I port the plugin to VisualSmalltalk and we have it working well (not heavily tested) for half a year. I could help on this project on the plu...
On 12 May 2011, at 15:59, Guido Chari wrote: > I port the plugin to VisualSmalltalk and we have it working well (not heavily tested) for h...
you can in pharoTaskForces or you can create a PharoSSL Stef > Try this, after loading the Crypto packages. I haven't tried it mysel...
Or you keep Cryptology and publish a pharo tag. Stef On May 12, 2011, at 3:52 PM, Rob Withers wrote: > Try this, after loading the ...
VisualSmalltalk runs only on Windows. My port of SqueakSSL is to windows. But i have expierence on Unix too. Never worked on Mac. 2011...
Hi Rob, On 12 May 2011, at 15:52, Rob Withers wrote: > Try this, after loading the Crypto packages. I haven't tried it myself, yet, as I...
Re: SSL/HTTPS - SecureSocketStream/SSLSessionforPharo/Squeak and other Smalltalk implementations – Stef, The Cryptography project, which has Cryptography, CryptographyPlugins, LayeredProtocol and SSL packages are all tagged with pharo. Wh...
Re: SSL/HTTPS - SecureSocketStream/SSLSessionforPharo/Squeak and other Smalltalk implementations – Hi Sven, It is a complete implementation with the bare minimum of supported algorithms, based on the spec. It is 100% in Smalltalk. It wor...
Rob, On 12 May 2011, at 16:38, Rob Withers wrote: > It is a complete implementation with the bare minimum of supported algorithms, based ...
Hello, I can help test the client part of a HTTPS implementation. Currently I use Zinc-HTTP together with stunnel. Note that VA Smalltalk u...
Hi Jan, On 12 May 2011, at 17:07, Jan van de Sandt wrote: > Hello, > > I can help test the client part of a HTTPS implementation...
Re: SSL/HTTPS -SecureSocketStream/SSLSessionforPharo/Squeak and otherSmalltalk implementations – Sure. I cannot recall if I offered a stream interface or not. I could add one and we could treat this and the SqueakSSL stream as provider imp...
El jue, 12-05-2011 a las 16:53 +0200, Sven Van Caekenberghe escribió: > Rob, > > On 12 May 2011, at 16:38, Rob Withers wrote: > ...
On 12 May 2011, at 17:58, Rob Withers wrote: > Sure. I cannot recall if I offered a stream interface or not. > I could add one and ...
On May 12, 2011, at 4:31 PM, Rob Withers wrote: > Stef, > > The Cryptography project, which has Cryptography, CryptographyPlugins...
Hi, No the VASt plugin is not open source. It is not really a plugin. It is just Smalltalk code that calls the OpenSSL lib using external func...
"Miguel Cobá"<miguel.coba@...> wrote: > But the performance is an issue. And I think that there was a discussion > several...
2011/5/14 <mkobetic@...>: > "Miguel Cobá"<miguel.coba@...> wrote: >> But the performance is an issue. And I thin...
>> > > I accelerated raisedTo:modulo: a bit with a primitive > (http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7120) but that's not enough...
2011/5/14 Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse@...>: >>> >> >> I accelerated raisedTo:modulo: a bit with a primitive ...
Here is what I suggest. - Keep a log of these fixes may be on the cog vm - did you publish your fixes using the git infrastructure we put in pla...
2011/5/14 Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse@...>: > Here is what I suggest. > - Keep a log of these fixes may be on the cog vm >...
On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 01:27:11PM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote: > 2011/5/14 St?phane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse@...>: > > > &...
On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 01:13:29PM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote: > 2011/5/14 St?phane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse@...>: > >>>...
Re: SSL/HTTPS -SecureSocketStream/SSLSessionforPharo/Squeak and otherSmalltalk implementations – Stéphane, Sven and friends, I created a fork project called CryptoPharo on squeaksource.com. I added Stéphane and Sven as admins. So, conne...
2011/5/16 David T. Lewis <lewis@...>: > On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 01:13:29PM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote: >> 2011/5/14 St?phane Du...
On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 07:02:56PM -0400, David T. Lewis wrote: > On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 01:13:29PM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote: > > ...