ST3D doesn't work

Joseph Frippiat-2
Does anybody succeed to make CoolPool run in Dolphin Smalltalk 5.1.4 on
Windows XP SP2 ?
What are the modifications to do to the code ?

Smalltalk is like this : when you buy a new car, you are supposed to fix it
yourself  and if you want to know how it works you must look inside the
engine because there is no doc.  Unless you know the guy who build the first
car, you will never be able to use your own.

Thanks

Re: ST3D doesn't work

Christopher J. Demers
"Joseph Frippiat" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:424fc8c0$0$333$[hidden email]...
> Does anybody succeed to make CoolPool run in Dolphin Smalltalk 5.1.4 on
> Windows XP SP2 ?
> What are the modifications to do to the code ?
>
> Smalltalk is like this : when you buy a new car, you are supposed to fix
> it yourself  and if you want to know how it works you must look inside the
> engine because there is no doc.  Unless you know the guy who build the
> first car, you will never be able to use your own.

I don't think the problem here is Smalltalk at all.  It sounds like the
problem is that the package provider has not updated his product to work
with the latest version of Dolphin.

I tried ST3D a few years ago and it worked well on one computer, but I had
problems with OpenGL compatibility on other computers.  You might make sure
your graphics card is compatible.

Chris