STIC 2012 Student Volunteer Program

1 message Options

STIC 2012 Student Volunteer Program

Georg Heeg

Dear ESUG members,

A few weeks ago STIC has invited STIC 2012 with a general call for participation. Yesterday we have announced our Student Volunteer Program in

http://www.stic.st/2011/11/student-volunteers-program/.

We plan to send out a formal call for papers for our STIC Academic Workshop “Smalltalk Directions” the near future. This workshop will have a formal review process by a Program Committee from all over the world. Our Academic Advisory Council is confident that we will have a publication of the papers accepted in a medium which is recognized worldwide.

Georg Heeg

STIC - Smalltalk Industry Council

Executive Director

Phone +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712