STIC 2013 and Camp Smalltalk

Richard Sargent
Administrator
How time flies! STIC 2013 is barely a week away.

The hotel has made a room available for use by Camp Smalltalkers on Sunday
June 9th and Thursday June 13th.

Additionally, John-Reed Maffeo - a local Phoenix Smalltalker - has arranged
with Gangplank Avondale (http://avondale.gangplankhq.com/) from Noon to 8
PM an Saturday the 8th with carryover through Sunday, if people would like
to continue in the same venue.

We are trying to get a sense of how many people expect to take part in Camp
Smalltalk activities this year. If you are, please be kind enough to drop
me a reply at [hidden email].

Gangplank Avondale's facility is located six miles South of the Wigwam in
downtown Avondale. There will  be plenty of space, power, and internet
access available.

The Gangplank Community (http://whatisgangplank.com/) is striving to build
a creative, collaborative, connected environment where innovation can
flourish. It is an excellent venue for Camp Smalltalk because the two
groups have many intertwined goals.

Gangplank Avondale
525 N Central Ave, Avondale, AZ
(877) 426-4755

There is a listing on the calendar http://avondale.gangplankhq.com/events/

Contact John-Reed ([hidden email]) for more information
about Gangplank Avondale.

Thank you,
Richard Sargent

Re: STIC 2013 and Camp Smalltalk

Alexandre Bergel-5
Is there a list of topics for STIC's CampSmalltalk?
We can do something around Roassal or profiling.
If you are interested, then get in touch with me privately.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu