STIC - Smalltalk Industry Conference - 30 years of Smalltalk

1 message Options

STIC - Smalltalk Industry Conference - 30 years of Smalltalk

Richard Sargent
Administrator
Dear Smalltalkers,

In 76 days STIC 2013 opens under the motto 30 years of Smalltalk. We will have great speakers who will illustrate the past (back to the very early days), present, and future of Smalltalk. Stephen Travis Pope who has been using Smalltalk since January 10, 1985 is one of our keynote speakers. Completely confirmed presentations are visible on http://www.stic.st/conferences/stic13/speakers/.

The early, early bird registration ends at the end of March; you can register online http://www.stic.st/conferences/stic13/registration/.

As we did last year, we have a call for student volunteers out. If you are interested, please drop an email to STIC management via http://www.stic.st/contact-stic/.

We hope to see many Smalltalk friends in Arizona June 9-12, 2013!

Richard Sargent           VMware/SpringSource/GemStone/Smalltalk Engineering
Software Engineer        15220 NW Greenbrier Parkway #150
rsargent@vmware.com  Beaverton OR 97006