STIC Web Site

Jason Jones-2
Hello Everyone,

The STIC web site has been updated with new information and a new look:
http://www.stic.org

I want to thank everyone who has joined and I really do appreciate
everything the community is doing to help.

If you have joined and I have not emailed you, please feel free to contact
me.

Jason Jones
www.whysmalltalk.com
www.stic.org

Re: STIC Web Site

Jason Jones-2
> The STIC web site has been updated with new information and a new look:
> http://www.stic.org

I forgot to mention that corporate membership benefits have been changed and
expanded and a new category for giving has been added to help support STIC.

Jason

Re: STIC Web Site

Mark Roberts
"Jason Jones" <[hidden email]> wrote in message news:<eVUA9.53307$[hidden email]>...
> > The STIC web site has been updated with new information and a new look:
> > http://www.stic.org

Jason,

It's a real improvement.

I have a few suggestions, but I'll save those for another day.

Re: STIC Web Site

Locker70
test
news:[hidden email]...