STON Packages immediately all dirty

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
I have this strange problem:

- take the latest image
- open the configuration browser and load/install Ston
- open the monticello browser and ask for changes on STON-Core or STON-Tests against their repo

=> all dirty

while the result should be no changes.

Can anyone explain this ?
What can I do ?
It makes it pretty confusing to do development in that package.

Thx,

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: STON Packages immediately all dirty

stephane ducasse
May be there are announcements around :).

> I have this strange problem:
>
> - take the latest image
> - open the configuration browser and load/install Ston
> - open the monticello browser and ask for changes on STON-Core or STON-Tests against their repo
>
> => all dirty
>
> while the result should be no changes.
>
> Can anyone explain this ?
> What can I do ?
> It makes it pretty confusing to do development in that package.
>
> Thx,

Re: STON Packages immediately all dirty

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
I just tried in 1.4 and it is the same there too !
So I guess it must be something with that particular package ?

It is just that I don't understand - that's why I am asking for help ;-)