[STS'06] Sunday Night Dinner

Boris Popov-4
If you're coming to Smalltalk Solutions this year and looking for things
to do Sunday night, come down to Pure Spirits at 8:30pm where a bunch of
us are meeting to catch up on things that may or may not have anything
to do with Smalltalk.

Date: Sunday, April 23, 2006
Place: Pure Spirits
Time: 8:30pm
Reservation: Smalltalk Solutions
Directions: http://tinyurl.com/ergkl
Google Maps: http://tinyurl.com/jp8mo
Menu: http://tinyurl.com/f5en9

Please note, there has been a slight change of plans. We originally
wanted to go to Boiler House, but it turns out they are not open on
Sunday. However, they recommended we go to their sister restaurant
across the street called Pure Spirits. Similar menu and atmosphere, but
with more seafood. We've made a reservation for 20 and have 17 names on
the list so far. More people the merrier though, as I'm sure they'll
find ways to accommodate all of us.

Add your name to this Wiki if you're planning on coming,

http://tinyurl.com/rryud

See you in Toronto!

--
-Boris
http://bpopov.wordpress.com

Re: [STS'06] Sunday Night Dinner

anthony lander
On Sunday 16 April 2006 22:58, Boris Popov wrote:
> If you're coming to Smalltalk Solutions this year and looking for things
> to do Sunday night, come down to Pure Spirits at 8:30pm where a bunch of
> us are meeting to catch up on things that may or may not have anything
> to do with Smalltalk.

Thanks for posting this here Boris.

If you plan on attending, please add your name to the wiki site
(http://tinyurl.com/rryud) as I have to confirm the reservation with them on
Wednesday.

  -Anthony

--
PGP key at http://anthony.etherealplanet.org
3FF8 6319 CADA 2D21 03BB 175F 3382 822A 502F AE80