STS loading older package edition to image

STS loading older package edition to image

HBSteinberg
Hi,

I've got a STS newbie question: let's say I have loaded a package
edition #2 to the image. Now I load edition #1 of that package to the
image which is missing some classes and methods compared to #2.

My problem is that the classes of version #2 now still show up in the
system browser, so they still are in the image. I would have expected
that only the classes of version #1 were available.

If I quit and restart Dolphin and then load version package #1
everything is fine. Is that the only way to go? How do you handle such
a scenario (switching between package versions)?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
  Helmar.

--
Deutschland ist, wenn man trotzdem lacht.

Re: STS loading older package edition to image

David Gorisek-5
I have already fixed this in the current version I am working on which
will be probably included in the next OA patch release.

Other changes in the new STS version also include ability to compare
project editions, SqueakMap .MCZ files import, many bug fixes, etc.

Best regards,

David Gorisek