SUInPlaceEditor in visual Works is not anymore ??

SUInPlaceEditor in visual Works is not anymore ??

Sylvain pralon
Hi,

I am currently delevoping a web application based on some scriptaculous
stuffs.
I would like to use a SUInPlaceEditor but and i can not find it anymore
in the classBrowser.
It seems it had been removed from the last version, is it right ?
Is there another similar way to have the same comportement of this
scriptaculous script ?

thanks

sylvain pralon

RE: SUInPlaceEditor in visual Works is not anymore ??

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
You could probably use an updater (html updater) to render your field via
the onClick of the div and then use the onBlur to render the text back?
Certainly this could be built into a reusable component and I may even get
around to it if no one has done this before, but only as soon as I find a
good use case for this in our application :)

Hope this helps,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

RE: SUInPlaceEditor missing?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Indeed, the functionality is also missing from the latest Squeak version,
although demo site at http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st clearly
demonstrates it via,

SUInPlaceEditorTest>>renderContentOn: html
   html paragraph
      script: (html inPlaceEditor
         callback: [ :value :renderer | renderer render: (text := value) ];
         cancelText: '');
      with: text

Any idea where it is? ;)

-Boris