SandstoneDB on Pharo 2.0 - done - what next?

SandstoneDB on Pharo 2.0 - done - what next?

IngoHohmann
Hi,

because I haven't found a version of SondstoneDB for Pharo 2.0, I have
migrated it myself.

All tests are green, except for 2 performance tests.

Well, it's the first time I did anything on someone elses code, that's
worth sharing, so I'm a little bit unsure on the etiquette, and what to
do technically.

Kind regards,

Ingo

Re: SandstoneDB on Pharo 2.0 - done - what next?

EstebanLM
well, repository in squeaksource is open, so you should commit your changes.
also, I noticed there is no "ConfigurationOfSandstoneDB"... if you are brave enough, you could also add a configuration to load it, and copy it to MetacelloRepository and/or MetaRepoForPharo20 :)

cheers,
Esteban

ps: and thank you very much! :)

On Apr 25, 2013, at 8:47 AM, Ingo Hohmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> because I haven't found a version of SondstoneDB for Pharo 2.0, I have
> migrated it myself.
>
> All tests are green, except for 2 performance tests.
>
> Well, it's the first time I did anything on someone elses code, that's
> worth sharing, so I'm a little bit unsure on the etiquette, and what to
> do technically.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Ingo

Re: SandstoneDB on Pharo 2.0 - done - what next?

Mariano Martinez Peck
I would also contact its original author (Ramon Leon I think) and maybe migrate it to SmalltalkHub besides the new version in ConfigurationOfSandstoneDB

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: SandstoneDB on Pharo 2.0 - done - what next?

stephane ducasse

> I would also contact its original author (Ramon Leon I think) and maybe migrate it to SmalltalkHub besides the new version in ConfigurationOfSandstoneDB

+1