Save as... in Workspaces, Styled Text & Text Editor.

Save as... in Workspaces, Styled Text & Text Editor.

nacho
Hi there,
I've noticed that there is no option to Save as.. the content of a Workspace, Styled Text Editor o the simple Text Editor.
How do you normally do this?
Thanks in advance
Nacho
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Save as... in Workspaces, Styled Text & Text Editor.

Hannes Hirzel
Hello Nacho

In the 'File List' tool you may get a context menu in the list of
files to add a new text file.

Then you add the text in the pane below and choose 'Accept' in the
context menu to save the content.

HTH

Hannes

On 12/7/13, nacho <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
> I've noticed that there is no option to Save as.. the content of a
> Workspace, Styled Text Editor o the simple Text Editor.
> How do you normally do this?
> Thanks in advance
> Nacho
>

> -----
> Nacho
> Smalltalker apprentice.
> Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Save as... in Workspaces, Styled Text & Text Editor.

nacho
Thanks!
Worked perfect!
nacho

Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Nacho

In the 'File List' tool you may get a context menu in the list of
files to add a new text file.

Then you add the text in the pane below and choose 'Accept' in the
context menu to save the content.

HTH

Hannes

On 12/7/13, nacho <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I've noticed that there is no option to Save as.. the content of a
> Workspace, Styled Text Editor o the simple Text Editor.
> How do you normally do this?
> Thanks in advance
> Nacho
>

> -----
> Nacho
> Smalltalker apprentice.
> Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Save as... in Workspaces, Styled Text & Text Editor.

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Nacho,

Hannes is right, but there's no reason for Workspace or StyledTextEditor
to do the same. Especially the latter, where we can't use Hannes
suggestion.

This would be a cool contribution for you or anybody else to do, if you
feel like.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich