Save image in ChangeList

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi,

While working with Cairo on OSX I often use the changeList in order to recover my work.
Doing so I find it a bit annoying not to be able to find the last save image command in the changes list.
Would it be possible to add save image as a doit within the change listings ?

What do others think about this ?

Regards,

@+Maarten,

Re: Save image in ChangeList

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Re: [vwnc] Save image in ChangeList

There's a menu item to recover last changes which shows changes since the last save.

-Boris (via BlackBerry)

Re: Save image in ChangeList

Anthony Lander-2
Hi Maarten,

If anything, please make it as a comment, not a doit. A doit means you can't replay the log without manually removing the image saves (been there...done that) :)

  -Anthony

On 10-May-19, at 1:01 PM, Maarten Mostert wrote:

Oké but it still would be much easier to have the save command listed as a do it.

Regards,

@+Maarten,

Le 19 mai 2010 à 08:27, Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (YVR) a écrit :

There's a menu item to recover last changes which shows changes since the last save.

-Boris (via BlackBerry)

Re: Save image in ChangeList

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
+1 :)

-Boris (via BlackBerry)

Re: Save image in ChangeList

Dave Stevenson-3
The change list has a 'Recover Last Changes' menu item (which I use more frequently), and also a 'Recover Changes...' menu item (which I use less frequently). The latter allows you to choose the snapshot from which to read subsequent changes. Alternatively, you can select a .cha file in the file browser and then 'Open in Change List', or even:
    ChangeList openOnFileNamed: 'file.cha'

Once you see a set of changes from multiple snapshots, select any change labeled:
    doIt '----SNAPSHOT----'
Immediately below this entry is the record of the snapshot, including file name and timestamp. Now with the
    doIt '----SNAPSHOT----'
entry selected, click the 'same' checkbox to narrow the list to only the snapshots. Select another, then uncheck 'same' and view the more detailed record below it. Repeat the above steps to skip to different snapshots.

Dave Stevenson
[hidden email]