Save methods in the store

Andrés Garagiola
Do you know if exist any configuration of the store so that the methods be saved in the store when this are compiled? I refer to some like ENVY.

Thanks
Andres

AW: Save methods in the store

Nowak, Helge
Dear Andres and all,

Gehe, one of our customers coming from ENVY, wanted StoreMoreLikeENVY and did some changes. See their report from the last Cincom Smalltalk User Conference: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/presentations/userConf06/Customers_Gehe_Lukes_Store-More-Like-ENVY.pdf

Cheers
Helge

Re: AW: Save methods in the store

Jan Lukeš
question is, whether such a behaviour should be part of standard store tools - as an option
    (of course done in a better way - via store protocol itself)

from my point of view, it would be helpful
but it definitely depends on style of work
    (I've got used to tens-hundreds of versions - well organized)

I like that principle - to have everything in repository
    (without manual publishing)
and lots of communication is not a problem on Gbit network

(it is especially useful when you have to find out
    why did you make certain things in the code one or two years ago)

Jan