Scamper

Smalltalkman

I’ve been trying to use scamper with no success.  I’ve loaded the latest version from Monticello.

Is there a later version?  Is anyone supporting this?

Re: Scamper

Eagle Offshore
Nope, scamper is way out of date.

I think the answer is to do a webkit plugin if we want web content in pharo.

On Jul 21, 2009, at 8:13 AM, Brian Mason wrote:

I’ve been trying to use scamper with no success.  I’ve loaded the latest version from Monticello.

Is there a later version?  Is anyone supporting this?

Re: Scamper

Schwab,Wilhelm K
+1.  The security considerations, range of expected behavior, etc., make it the only viable option IMHO.