SciSmalltalk v0.13

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

Apparently Werner made some modifications because of some problems
with Pharo 4.0.
We are now at v0.13. I update the README.md file on github and
configurations on MetaRepo30.

I will ask for an access to the metarepo for Pharo 4.0, in order to
publish the configuration for Pharo 4.0 also.

For Squeakers, do you have a CI for applications like the one
available for Pharo, where we could test SciSmalltalk on last version
of Squeak ?

Thank you Werner !
Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: SciSmalltalk v0.13

SergeStinckwich
On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Nicolas Cellier
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Dear all,
>>
>> Apparently Werner made some modifications because of some problems
>> with Pharo 4.0.
>> We are now at v0.13. I update the README.md file on github and
>> configurations on MetaRepo30.
>>
>> I will ask for an access to the metarepo for Pharo 4.0, in order to
>> publish the configuration for Pharo 4.0 also.
>>
>> For Squeakers, do you have a CI for applications like the one
>> available for Pharo, where we could test SciSmalltalk on last version
>> of Squeak ?
>>

> http://build.squeak.org

If some squeakers could apply for a SciSmalltalk here, this could be great.

SciSmalltalk v0.13 is now available on Configuration Browser for Pharo
3.0 and Pharo 4.0