Screencasts on Debugger driven development

Screencasts on Debugger driven development

Stephan Eggermont-3
Some work Vincent Blondeau and I have been doing on the Taskbar
has inspired me to make some screencasts showing how to do
debugger driven development, and take the first steps towards
refactoring the TaskBarMorph, driven by tests.

Part 1 https://vimeo.com/329317634
Part 2 https://vimeo.com/329368348

Stephan

Re: Screencasts on Debugger driven development

Guillermo Polito
Thanks! we need more of this :)

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Screencasts on Debugger driven development

Stephan Eggermont-3
Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> Thanks! we need more of this :)

Working on it.

You see me having to work around not being able to step into in the
debugger. What is needed to make that work?

Stephan