[Scribo] First site running Scribo

Nicolas Petton
Hi all,

I replaced my old blog with a new one powered by Scribo :) It's the
first site using it, and everything isn't perfect, but it works.
So, this is a good news, and we'll can see how Scribo works in the real
world.

Janko, I think you already can add it to the success stories :)
http://nico.bioskop.fr

Any feedback or suggestion is welcome.

Cheers!

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: [Scribo] First site running Scribo

Janko Mivšek
Hi Nicolas,

Very well done blog, from both design and technical viewpoint, I was
just impressed by HTML RSS feed, because I somehow didn't expect that
we'll have a HTML feed so fast :) By the way, change RSS feed Url on
planet.squeak.org too!

I just added you among Success stories, because this one really is.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Le lundi 04 février 2008 à 11:49 +0100, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Very well done blog, from both design and technical viewpoint, I was
> just impressed by HTML RSS feed, because I somehow didn't expect that
> we'll have a HTML feed so fast :)
Thank you. In fact, once you have text RSS feed, html is easy. The
hardest was text RSS.
>  By the way, change RSS feed Url on
> planet.squeak.org too!
I did not know that my blog was on planet.squeak.org.

> I just added you among Success stories, because this one really is.
Let's wait a bit before saying that... :) But thank you anyway.

Cheers,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Petton