Scribo : a first release soon

Nicolas Petton
Hi all,

I'm working on Scribo for a while now, and things are going fine.
The Squeak port a almost done, except the attachment feature (FileProxy
need to be ported).

Wiki and Site (SitePage, SitePageApp) works fine, and wiki rendering
too.

Now I'll work on the blog plugin, and Janko will port FileProxy class.

So, we hope the first release is coming soon, and then the repository
will be opened to everyone who wants to contribute.

Regards,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: Scribo : a first release soon

Janko Mivšek
Hi Nicolas et all,

I must say that I'm very glad of Nicolas work and I have the same
feeling that we are close to a first beta of Scribo. Yes, there is a lot
of cleanup to be done and then a backport to VW, not to mention a
migration of all my "legacy" BiArt systems to Scribo etc. But the end
result will be a quality CMS, already tested in production, ready for
serious use. And I think that's a wish of all of us. So, thanks again
Nicolas for your valuable contribution!

Best regards
Janko

--