Scribo package

Nicolas Cantono

I'm trying to install Scribo. I would like to try it to use as CMS.
I've already installed Aida/web and it works.

But for Scribo, it seems is not accessible. The url is not accessible with the browser.
With Monticello, I also get the same error ("Could not access"), see screenshot.
I have followed the instruction on page ("Download or install with Monticello the latest version from Aida/Web SqueakSource repository here.") ,
and used this command:
user: ''
password: ''

As I'm new to Smalltalk, it might well be that my Monticello command is wrong.

Best regards,

Aida mailing list
[hidden email]

Swazoo_Scribo.jpg (50K) Download Attachment