Scribo syntax

Вася Чайко
Hello.

Where I can read about Scribo wiki syntax.

Re: Scribo syntax

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

there is a beginning of documentation about wiki formatting in Scribo
here: http://scribo.aidaweb.si/wiki/wiki-rendering.html

Did you try TinyMCE integration in Scribo?

Cheers!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: Scribo syntax

Вася Чайко
nico пишет:
> Hi,
>
> there is a beginning of documentation about wiki formatting in Scribo
> here: http://scribo.aidaweb.si/wiki/wiki-rendering.html
>
> Did you try TinyMCE integration in Scribo?

Yes.

> Cheers!
>
> Nico

I have looked method WikiRender>> processCurrentChar.

There it is written that:

If the line begins with four dashes and behind them there are other
symbols these symbols are rejected.

If not in the table in the middle of a line there are combinations of
symbols |{ or |} they are translated in ||.

It is made specially (purposely)?

A question apropos http://scribo.aidaweb.si/wiki/wiki-rendering.html:
syntax for Scriblets is not realised?

Re: Scribo syntax

Nicolas Petton
Le lundi 08 septembre 2008 à 00:29 +0700, Вася Чайко a écrit :

> nico пишет:
> > Hi,
> >
> > there is a beginning of documentation about wiki formatting in Scribo
> > here: http://scribo.aidaweb.si/wiki/wiki-rendering.html
> >
> > Did you try TinyMCE integration in Scribo?
> >
> Yes.
>
> > Cheers!
> >
> > Nico
>
> I have looked method WikiRender>> processCurrentChar.
>
> There it is written that:
>
> If the line begins with four dashes and behind them there are other
> symbols these symbols are rejected.
>
> If not in the table in the middle of a line there are combinations of
> symbols |{ or |} they are translated in ||.
>
> It is made specially (purposely)?
Yep.

> A question apropos http://scribo.aidaweb.si/wiki/wiki-rendering.html:
> syntax for Scriblets is not realised?

No, it is, just not yet documented.

To include a Scriblet : {TOC} for table of contents and {GALLERY} to
include a gallery. There will be more scriblets in the future.

You can also add your own scriblets methods and use them:
{#myScribltMethod}

Cheers!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: Scribo syntax

Nicolas Petton
Le lundi 08 septembre 2008 à 00:29 +0700, Вася Чайко a écrit :
> nico пишет:
> > Hi,
> >
> > there is a beginning of documentation about wiki formatting in Scribo
> > here: http://scribo.aidaweb.si/wiki/wiki-rendering.html
> >
> > Did you try TinyMCE integration in Scribo?

So why don't you use it?

> Yes.
>
> > Cheers!
> >
> > Nico
>
> I have looked method WikiRender>> processCurrentChar.
>
> There it is written that:
>
> If the line begins with four dashes and behind them there are other
> symbols these symbols are rejected.
>
> If not in the table in the middle of a line there are combinations of
> symbols |{ or |} they are translated in ||.
>
> It is made specially (purposely)?
>
> A question apropos http://scribo.aidaweb.si/wiki/wiki-rendering.html:
> syntax for Scriblets is not realised?

Re: Scribo syntax

Вася Чайко
>> A question apropos http://scribo.aidaweb.si/wiki/wiki-rendering.html:
>> syntax for Scriblets is not realised?
>
> No, it is, just not yet documented.
>
> To include a Scriblet : {TOC} for table of contents and {GALLERY} to
> include a gallery. There will be more scriblets in the future.
>
> You can also add your own scriblets methods and use them:
> {#myScribltMethod}

For what object will be sent this message? Is it possible to use
messages with parametres?

> Cheers!
>
> Nico

Re: Scribo syntax

Вася Чайко
>> I have looked method WikiRender>> processCurrentChar.
>>
>> There it is written that:
>>
>> If the line begins with four dashes and behind them there are other
>> symbols these symbols are rejected.
>>
>> If not in the table in the middle of a line there are combinations of
>> symbols |{ or |} they are translated in ||.
>>
>> It is made specially (purposely)?

Why You not realise wiki markup parsing by OMeta? It is a direct and
obvious way.

Re: Scribo syntax

Nicolas Petton
Le lundi 08 septembre 2008 à 01:12 +0700, Вася Чайко a écrit :
> Why You not realise wiki markup parsing by OMeta? It is a direct and
> obvious way.

Is it available for Squeak, VisualWorks, and Gemstone? And is it
extensible?

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: Scribo syntax

Вася Чайко
nico пишет:
> Le lundi 08 septembre 2008 à 01:12 +0700, Вася Чайко a écrit :
>> Why You not realise wiki markup parsing by OMeta? It is a direct and
>> obvious way.
>
> Is it available for Squeak, VisualWorks, and Gemstone? And is it
> extensible?
>
> Nico

http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~awarth/ometa/OMeta.sar - Original version for
Squeak.
http://vpri.org/pipermail/ometa/2008-July/000052.html - VisualWorks.

About Gemstone I know nothing.

Re: Scribo syntax

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

nico wrote:
> Le lundi 08 septembre 2008 à 01:12 +0700, Вася Чайко a écrit :

>> Why You not realise wiki markup parsing by OMeta? It is a direct and
>> obvious way.

> Is it available for Squeak, VisualWorks, and Gemstone? And is it
> extensible?

I wouldn't complicate too much with Wiki parser because we will probably
use Wiki syntax less and less (because we have rich text editor).
What I would do is to support more Wiki syntaxes besides default
WikiWorks, based on existing parser. Like SmallWiki, SWiki, etc.

Current parser is really a simple one, maybe a bit hackish, but still,
just enough for the current task.

Best regards
Janko

--