Script resource URL

Martin Polák
Hello,

I have a little problem to identify, what is address of script resource I've added as method to my style. In case of an image it is easy - I put image to method let's say 'coinPng' and image is accessible via link '/img/coinPng'. But what is address for resource in method 'facebookJs' ?

Thanks in advance

Martin

Re: Script resource URL

Martin Polák
So I solved it by myself :). I looked, how the calendar is handled and use similar approach using WebMethodResource and site urlResolver.

Martin

20. 7. 2012 v 17:12, Martin Polák:

> Hello,
>
> I have a little problem to identify, what is address of script resource I've added as method to my style. In case of an image it is easy - I put image to method let's say 'coinPng' and image is accessible via link '/img/coinPng'. But what is address for resource in method 'facebookJs' ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Martin

Re: Script resource URL

Janko Mivšek
Hi Martin,

As you can see from my previous post, you'll soon have even better
solution for your needs: MethodLibrary :) BTW, how is your web app
progressing?

Best regards
Janko

Dne 20. 07. 2012 19:50, piše Martin Polák:

> So I solved it by myself :). I looked, how the calendar is handled and use similar approach using WebMethodResource and site urlResolver.
>
> Martin
>

> 20. 7. 2012 v 17:12, Martin Polák:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a little problem to identify, what is address of script resource I've added as method to my style. In case of an image it is easy - I put image to method let's say 'coinPng' and image is accessible via link '/img/coinPng'. But what is address for resource in method 'facebookJs' ?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Martin

Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: Script resource URL

Martin Polák
Janko,

great news, MethodLibrary sounds good. My application is almost done. It is very simple app for my wife (and maybe others too) to track her monthly spending. One can login through Facebook, so no need for registration and other boring stuff. I'm doing this app to learn more Aida and catch it's spirit. As I know Seaside relatively good, I must say, that Aida impressed me. Even it's philosophy, that every object has his unique URI and it's approach to make dynamic HTML5 JS application (my app is that kind, yours ToDo example helped much :)). So keep up good work. I would be happy, if I can help more with Aida, but I have very little free time currently. I'm employee, together I'm studying university and I have family too. So it's hard to find some time, but I will try to contribute time to time with small improvements (something like translating calendar widget and so on).

Martin

23. 7. 2012 v 12:07, Janko Mivšek:

> Hi Martin,
>
> As you can see from my previous post, you'll soon have even better
> solution for your needs: MethodLibrary :) BTW, how is your web app
> progressing?
>
> Best regards
> Janko
>
> Dne 20. 07. 2012 19:50, piše Martin Polák:
>> So I solved it by myself :). I looked, how the calendar is handled and use similar approach using WebMethodResource and site urlResolver.
>>
>> Martin
>>

>> 20. 7. 2012 v 17:12, Martin Polák:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a little problem to identify, what is address of script resource I've added as method to my style. In case of an image it is easy - I put image to method let's say 'coinPng' and image is accessible via link '/img/coinPng'. But what is address for resource in method 'facebookJs' ?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>
>>> Martin

> Janko Mivšek
> Svetovalec za informatiko
> Eranova d.o.o.
> Ljubljana, Slovenija
> www.eranova.si
> tel:  01 514 22 55
> faks: 01 514 22 56
> gsm: 031 674 565

Re: Script resource URL

Janko Mivšek
Nice to hear that you find newer Aida features demonstrated in ToDo
example useful and I certainly like to hear more about your experience
and specially about what would you like to see more on Ajax/HTML5/smart
components front. Here I'd like to work more in the future.

About Facebook, you are using an OpenID support to login to FB?

I'm otherwise just working on mobile web app. Exploring the oportunity
to add better support in Aida for such apps, based on jQuery Mobile
framework. A demo is also coming soon :)

Best regards
Janko

Dne 23. 07. 2012 18:58, piše Martin Polák:

> Janko,
>
> great news, MethodLibrary sounds good. My application is almost done. It is very simple app for my wife (and maybe others too) to track her monthly spending. One can login through Facebook, so no need for registration and other boring stuff. I'm doing this app to learn more Aida and catch it's spirit. As I know Seaside relatively good, I must say, that Aida impressed me. Even it's philosophy, that every object has his unique URI and it's approach to make dynamic HTML5 JS application (my app is that kind, yours ToDo example helped much :)). So keep up good work. I would be happy, if I can help more with Aida, but I have very little free time currently. I'm employee, together I'm studying university and I have family too. So it's hard to find some time, but I will try to contribute time to time with small improvements (something like translating calendar widget and so on).
>
> Martin
>

> 23. 7. 2012 v 12:07, Janko Mivšek:
>
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> As you can see from my previous post, you'll soon have even better
>> solution for your needs: MethodLibrary :) BTW, how is your web app
>> progressing?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Janko
>>
>> Dne 20. 07. 2012 19:50, piše Martin Polák:
>>> So I solved it by myself :). I looked, how the calendar is handled and use similar approach using WebMethodResource and site urlResolver.
>>>
>>> Martin
>>>

>>> 20. 7. 2012 v 17:12, Martin Polák:

>> --
>> Janko Mivšek
>> Svetovalec za informatiko
>> Eranova d.o.o.
>> Ljubljana, Slovenija
>> www.eranova.si
>> tel:  01 514 22 55
>> faks: 01 514 22 56
>> gsm: 031 674 565

Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: Script resource URL

Martin Polák
Hello Janko,

23. 7. 2012 v 19:43, Janko Mivšek:

I'm using Facebook JS SDK ( http://developers.facebook.com/docs/guides/web/ ) to add login button to page, then after Javascript logged user in, I send credentials to my server component and finally show the application.

> I'm otherwise just working on mobile web app. Exploring the oportunity
> to add better support in Aida for such apps, based on jQuery Mobile
> framework. A demo is also coming soon :)

I'm looking forward :)

Martin