Script to migrate from squeaksource to squeaksource3

Script to migrate from squeaksource to squeaksource3

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Hello guys,

I would like to know if there is a way to script the creation of project on ss3 and the migration from ss to ss3.

Cause it's well known that I am a lazy ass, and I do not want to have to recreate each project one by one by hand :)

And I am pretty sure not to be the one trying to run away from squeaksource ;)

Ben

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Script to migrate from squeaksource to squeaksource3

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
I love you :D

Now I just have to know if I can script the project creation and I will have all the pieces ;)

Thanks again,

Ben

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 2:16 PM, Benjamin <[hidden email]> wrote:
I love you :D

Now I just have to know if I can script the project creation and I will have all the pieces ;)

OMG. You are so fuc.. lazy. It takes 1 minute as maximum to do it from the website hahaha