ScriptManager MNU #yellowButtonMenu

Torsten Bergmann
It works without a problem in Pharo 2.0.

In Pharo 1.4. it worked a month ago - but with the new
summer release of Pharo the "ParagraphEditor" is now
thrown out and a switch to "SmalltalkEditor" is required.
I fixed it.

So if you download a new Pharo 1.4 from the homepage
then try the "ConfigurationOfScriptManager-tbn.19"
which is available from the config browser.

Lesson learned: when we provide a new update on
an already existing Pharo version (like the summer
update release for 1.4 then we should check for compatibility
or check all configs for this version)

Bye
T.

Re: ScriptManager MNU #yellowButtonMenu

Stéphane Ducasse

On Aug 5, 2012, at 8:48 PM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> It works without a problem in Pharo 2.0.
>
> In Pharo 1.4. it worked a month ago - but with the new
> summer release of Pharo the "ParagraphEditor" is now
> thrown out and a switch to "SmalltalkEditor" is required.
> I fixed it.
>
> So if you download a new Pharo 1.4 from the homepage
> then try the "ConfigurationOfScriptManager-tbn.19"
> which is available from the config browser.
>
> Lesson learned: when we provide a new update on
> an already existing Pharo version (like the summer
> update release for 1.4 then we should check for compatibility
> or check all configs for this version)

Yes and this should be done automatically.
I hope that we will get that before crhstirmax