Pharo Smalltalk Developers
only in this topic
Mariano Martinez Peck
Open this post in threaded view
Hi Torsten. I don't know if you will take care about ScriptManager, but I found a couple of bugs.
1) Just open the ScriptManager (totally empty). Go to the right panel. Right button -> "bring in". You will get MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableListMorph>>bringInScripts
2) the same as 1) but right button -> "load from file". You will get MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableListMorph>>loadScriptFromFile
3) Just open the ScriptManager (totally empty). Go to the left panel. Right button -> "Import". You will get a MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableListMorph>>importScripts
4) The same as 3) but right button -> "Export". You will get a MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableListMorph>>exportScripts
5) the same creating a folder...
I don't know what happened. This was working when I test it...but now it seems I cannot do nothing :(
mmmmmm with version ScriptManager-Core-tbn.2 it works....and ScriptManager-Core-tbn.3 comment is "remove #perform:orSendTo: override "
so...i think there is the problem
now I found another bug that happens even with version 2.
if you put "create folder" and then cancel, the folder is also created with empty string as name :(
Pharo-project mailing list
Return to Pharo Smalltalk Developers
1 view|%1 views
Free forum by Nabble
Edit this page