Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ScriptManager bugs

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Torsten. I don't know if you will take care about ScriptManager, but I found a couple of bugs.

1) Just open the ScriptManager (totally empty). Go to the right panel. Right button -> "bring in". You will get MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableListMorph>>bringInScripts

2) the same as 1) but right button -> "load from file". You will get MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableListMorph>>loadScriptFromFile

3) Just open the ScriptManager (totally empty). Go to the left panel. Right button -> "Import". You will get a MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableListMorph>>importScripts

4) The same as 3) but right button -> "Export". You will get a MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableListMorph>>exportScripts

5) the same creating a folder...

I don't know what happened. This was working when I test it...but now it seems I cannot do nothing :(

mmmmmm with version ScriptManager-Core-tbn.2   it works....and ScriptManager-Core-tbn.3  comment is "remove #perform:orSendTo: override "

so...i think there is the problem

now I found another bug that happens even with version 2.

if you put "create folder" and then cancel, the folder is also created with empty string as name :(

cheers

mariano