Scriptaculour : In-place Editor + Autocompleter on the same field?

Scriptaculour : In-place Editor + Autocompleter on the same field?

Sophie424
Can I have an InPlace editor also provide AutoComplete behavior for what is
typed in-place?

- Sophie

Re: Scriptaculour : In-place Editor + Autocompleter on the same field?

Lukas Renggli
> Can I have an InPlace editor also provide AutoComplete behavior for what is
> typed in-place?

Yes, but that will be hairy.

Have a look at the JavaScript script.aculo.us documentation to see how
you can attach an event handler that is called when creating the
in-place editor so that you can add your autocompletion.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli