Scriptaculous Libraries

Karsten Kusche
Hi,

I was wondering if there're any plans for updating the Scriptaculous
Javascript Libraries to the latest version in Seaside 2.9 or later?

Kind Regards
Karsten

--
Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29

Re: Scriptaculous Libraries

Lukas Renggli
>  I was wondering if there're any plans for updating the Scriptaculous
> Javascript Libraries to the latest version in Seaside 2.9 or later?

If I am not wrong the JavaScript code-base for both Seaside 2.8 and
Seaside 2.9 is the latest script.aculo.us 1.8.1.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Scriptaculous Libraries

Karsten Kusche
Well I didn't try 2.9 yet but the 2.8 that shipped with VisualWorks 7.6
(a port of Scriptaculous-lr.220.mcz) still has 1.7.1_beta3 for the
Scripaculous Libraries.
But if you provide the latest libraries with 2.9, that's totally cool,
thx! :-)

Kind Regards
Karsten

--
Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

Re: Scriptaculous Libraries

Philippe Marschall
2008/9/2 Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>:
>>  I was wondering if there're any plans for updating the Scriptaculous
>> Javascript Libraries to the latest version in Seaside 2.9 or later?
>
> If I am not wrong the JavaScript code-base for both Seaside 2.8 and
> Seaside 2.9 is the latest script.aculo.us 1.8.1.

Indeed, Scriptaculous-lr.241 for Seaside 2.8 has script.aculo.us 1.8.1
and Prototype 1.6.0.1

Cheers
Philippe