Scriptaculous Tab Panel component

Victor Rodriguez-5
Hello,

In this video

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/seaside/videos/scriptaculous-components.mov

a very nice tab component can be seen.  Yet, the scriptaculous test in
the images I have tried (Seaside one-click experience and Squeak Web
development image) do not show it.  I could not find anything in the
mailing lists archives, either.

How can I use this component?  Is there an example somewhere?

Thanks.

Saludos,

Víctor Rodríguez.

Re: Scriptaculous Tab Panel component

Gerhard Obermann
This video is from Seaside 2.9!
In Seaside 2.9 scriptaculous has some new styles!

I think you could also reach the same look and feel with Scriptaculous in Seaside 2.8!

br
gerhard

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 2:06 AM, Gerhard Obermann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This video is from Seaside 2.9!
> In Seaside 2.9 scriptaculous has some new styles!

Ok then, how do I get Seaside 2.9?

> I think you could also reach the same look and feel with Scriptaculous in
> Seaside 2.8!

Seaside 2.8 has a SUTabPanel class.  I tried using it, but my "panels"
simply got rendered as a list items.  How how can I make it use the
proper CSS styles?

Thanks.

Saludos,

Victor R.

> br
> gerhard
>

>  On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Victor Rodriguez
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > Hello,
> >
> > In this video
> >

> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/seaside/videos/scriptaculous-components.mov
> >
> > a very nice tab component can be seen.  Yet, the scriptaculous test in
> > the images I have tried (Seaside one-click experience and Squeak Web
> > development image) do not show it.  I could not find anything in the
> > mailing lists archives, either.
> >
> > How can I use this component?  Is there an example somewhere?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Saludos,
> >
> > Víctor Rodríguez.

RE: Scriptaculous Tab Panel component

Sebastian Sastre-2

> Seaside 2.8 has a SUTabPanel class.  I tried using it, but my "panels"
> simply got rendered as a list items.  How how can I make it use the
> proper CSS styles?

Are you using Firebug right? Then go to inspect the tabs and you'll see a CSS
entry which affect it " #menu li a {"
I you annul "float: left" you will see how a list becames horizontal.

Then "list-style-type:none;" is in the <ul> tag so it wont show bullets.

Beside that you have tabs are common anchors.

Note that you asked is about CSS stuff,

        cheers,

Sebastian