Scriptaculous beSortable

Rob Rothwell
I know the Scriptaculous stuff is "in development," but I was wondering if there could be a way to retrieve the CHANGED (sorted) list of items when using the beSortable method for a WebList.

Currently, the elements collection seems to remain in the same order that it starts out in even after I have moved list elements around on the screen (when I iterate through them with myList elements do: ...)

I would just like to store the current user defined sort order for later use!

Thanks,

Rob

Re: Scriptaculous beSortable

Nicolas Petton
Hi Rob,

There is nothing like that for now, you'll have to do it by yourself.

Some weeks ago I was working on a more complete Scriptaculous
integration, more like Rails or Seaside ones (but still with the same
conveniance methods in WebElement) but I don't have time to finish it
yet. I will do it later, this summer I hope, so I don't think it will be
included in the next Aida release.

Still, you can look how JS is integrated into Aida to write a trick...

Cheers!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton