Scriptaculous demo site out of sync

keith1y
It appears that the scriptaculous demo site is out of sync with latest.
In particular I dont think that

html ajax

As used in the drag and drop example, is supported anymore

Keith

Re: Scriptaculous demo site out of sync

cbeler

> It appears that the scriptaculous demo site is out of sync with
> latest. In particular I dont think that
>
> html ajax
>
> As used in the drag and drop example, is supported anymore

on http://88.191.19.63:8008/seaside/scriptaculous , you'll find one of
the last version of scriptaculous...

see you ;)

Cédrick

Re: Scriptaculous demo site out of sync

keith1y
Ooh scriptastic

Keith

> on http://88.191.19.63:8008/seaside/scriptaculous , you'll find one of
> the last version of scriptaculous...
>
> see you ;)

Re: Scriptaculous demo site out of sync

keith1y
I seem to find that rendering scriptaculous drag and drop items within a
pier widget, the text is selectable, the cursor does change,  but the
drag does not actually happen. Any ideas?

Keith

Re: Scriptaculous demo site out of sync

Lukas Renggli
> It appears that the scriptaculous demo site is out of sync with latest.

True.

> In particular I dont think that
>
> html ajax

Replace it with:

html updater  or   html request

> As used in the drag and drop example, is supported anymore

I am on holiday right now, I will see what I can do as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Scriptaculous demo site out of sync

Lukas Renggli
> I seem to find that rendering scriptaculous drag and drop items within a
> pier widget, the text is selectable, the cursor does change,  but the
> drag does not actually happen. Any ideas?

There are scripts (not in script.aculo.us) that prevent you from
selecting text on a page, but that is not a requirement for drag &
drop. Are you sure that you didn't nest drag & drop handlers, this
could be a problem? You need to provide example code so that I can
give better help ...

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli