Scriptaculous for seaside-dolphin and other goodies

Scriptaculous for seaside-dolphin and other goodies

Martin Rubi
Hello all.
Udo kindly gave me a place to host my goodies, now they are available at

http://mrubi.users.dolphinmap.net

my many thanks to Udo for this !

Also, I was playing with Scriptaculous a little, and I exported it from
Squeak to Dolphin. I've made a package wich works with the current Seaside
port for Dolphin. I've done nothing but the smallest changes to make the
scriptaculous examples to work in Dolphin. I don't intend this to be a real
port, consider it more like something to play with.
Anyway, in case someone is interested, here it is.

http://mrubi.users.dolphinmap.net/Scriptaculous.rar

best regards
martin

Re: Scriptaculous for seaside-dolphin and other goodies

Chris Uppal-3
Martin Rubi wrote:

> http://mrubi.users.dolphinmap.net

There's some interesting looking stuff there, so thank (both of) you.

But why use a non-standard archive format like RAR ?

Anyway, for other people who may not have the relevant software:
    http://www.rarlab.com/rar_archiver.htm
There's a download link near the bottom of the page, but I haven't followed it
myself.

    -- chris

Re: Scriptaculous for seaside-dolphin and other goodies

Martin Rubi
> But why use a non-standard archive format like RAR ?

Sorry, it's my default, I haven't even noticed I've uploaded rar files. I've
changed them to zip now.
thanks for telling me.

the correct link is now

http://mrubi.users.dolphinmap.net/Scriptaculous.zip

best regards
martin

> Anyway, for other people who may not have the relevant software:
>    http://www.rarlab.com/rar_archiver.htm
> There's a download link near the bottom of the page, but I haven't
> followed it
> myself.
>
>    -- chris

Re: Scriptaculous for seaside-dolphin and other goodies

Udo Schneider
Martin Rubi wrote:
> Hello all.
> Udo kindly gave me a place to host my goodies, now they are available at
>
> http://mrubi.users.dolphinmap.net
BTW: If you need space to put your Dolphin Stuff to just drop me a mal.

CU,

Udo

Martin Rubi wrote:

> I've changed them to zip now.