Scriptaculous on Seaside

Rich Warren
Hi,

I'm trying to use scriptaculous in a seaside app. I've seen
references to SeasideAsync, but (as far as I can tell) this appears
to only be available for VisualWorks. Can I use scriptaculous on
squeak, or do I need to move over to VisualWorks?

Thanks,

-Rich-

Re: Scriptaculous on Seaside

Yanni Chiu
Rich Warren wrote:
> I'm trying to use scriptaculous in a seaside app. I've seen  references
> to SeasideAsync, but (as far as I can tell) this appears  to only be
> available for VisualWorks. Can I use scriptaculous on  squeak, or do I
> need to move over to VisualWorks?

IIUC, Squeak is the mainline development, and VW is a port.

You can find it in the Monticello repository for Seaside at:
http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside/

The easiest way to access it from Squeak, is to open a
Monticello browser on the reposistory.

Re: Re: Scriptaculous on Seaside

Rich Warren
Thanks.

I thought that was the case, but I couldn't find any references to
the Monticello repository, and nothing showed up in the package
browser. Especially confusing since I grabbed the core seaside
packages from the package browser (including a few extras).

Sure enough, once I get the right address, there it is.

-Rich-