Scriptaculous problem with latest Monticello versions

Scriptaculous problem with latest Monticello versions

Damien Cassou-3
The method SUUpdater(SUAjax)>>addParameters: sends #associations to a
WASmallDictionary which does not understand the message.

Seaside2.8a1-pmm.443
Scriptaculous-lr.211

http://localhost:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous

--
Damien Cassou

Re: Scriptaculous problem with latest Monticello versions

Lukas Renggli
> The method SUUpdater(SUAjax)>>addParameters: sends #associations to a
> WASmallDictionary which does not understand the message.
>
> Seaside2.8a1-pmm.443
> Scriptaculous-lr.211

This is fixed in Seaside2.8a1-lr.444. Note that this version features
a partly new implementation of WAUrl that doesn't do any URL encoding
yet (and therefor is partly broken). I would rather take a slightly
older version, such as Seaside2.8a1-lr.440.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

2007/8/20, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>:

> > The method SUUpdater(SUAjax)>>addParameters: sends #associations to a
> > WASmallDictionary which does not understand the message.
> >
> > Seaside2.8a1-pmm.443
> > Scriptaculous-lr.211
>
> This is fixed in Seaside2.8a1-lr.444. Note that this version features
> a partly new implementation of WAUrl that doesn't do any URL encoding
> yet (and therefor is partly broken). I would rather take a slightly
> older version, such as Seaside2.8a1-lr.440.

But 440 does not have the fix in 444, right?

--
Damien Cassou

Re: Scriptaculous problem with latest Monticello versions

Lukas Renggli
> > > Seaside2.8a1-pmm.443
> > > Scriptaculous-lr.211
> >
> > This is fixed in Seaside2.8a1-lr.444. Note that this version features
> > a partly new implementation of WAUrl that doesn't do any URL encoding
> > yet (and therefor is partly broken). I would rather take a slightly
> > older version, such as Seaside2.8a1-lr.440.
>
> But 440 does not have the fix in 444, right?

It does not require it, because it does not use the new WAUrl
implementation yet.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli