Scriptaculous

keith1y
I have a fair bit of scriptaculous code which stops working in versions
> lr-222

can anyone tell me why that might be, or what needs to be done to fix it?

many thanks in advance

Keith

Re: Scriptaculous

Lukas Renggli
> I have a fair bit of scriptaculous code which stops working in versions
> > lr-222

You should probably tell us what you are doing.

> can anyone tell me why that might be, or what needs to be done to fix it?

Is lr-222 the last one that works, or the first one that doesn't? As
the commit comments say, the next version is Prototype 1.6.0 and
script.aulo.us 1.8.0.

Another thing that comes to my mind is (but that has been changed long
before these versions), is that you use #render: on an SUElement.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Scriptaculous

keith1y

> Is lr-222 the last one that works, or the first one that doesn't? As
> the commit comments say, the next version is Prototype 1.6.0 and
> script.aulo.us 1.8.0.

It is the last one that works.

I think there is an error generated which complains about setOptions not
being defined.

This is in magritte-scriptaculous, which wraps an MAContainerComponent
in a div and uses an updater.

> Another thing that comes to my mind is (but that has been changed long
> before these versions), is that you use #render: on an SUElement.

Keith

Re: Scriptaculous

Lukas Renggli
> It is the last one that works.
>
> I think there is an error generated which complains about setOptions not
> being defined.

There is nothing added or removed called setOptions in the following
version. Is it a JavaScript or a Smalltalk error? What is the stack
trace? What does FireBug report? Can you please provide a bit more
context?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli