Scripts and parameters

Holger Freyther
Hi all,

I would like to pass parameters to my script but so far I am out of luck. I
have tried:

gst --my-apram -f Foo.st
gst -f Foo.st --my-param
gst -f Foo.st -- --my-param

is there any way I can make custom params should in Smalltak arguments?

Re: Scripts and parameters

Holger Freyther
On 01/23/2011 09:00 AM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> is there any way I can make custom params should in Smalltak arguments?

nevermind, I am just too stupid. I assumed that this statement would be
executed by default on startup.

Re: Scripts and parameters

Mathieu Suen-2
man gst

       -a --smalltalk-args
              Pass the remaining arguments to Smalltalk.

Is it that your are looking for?

        Mth