Scrollable Spec Model

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

anyone has any experience with scrollable (arbitrary) Spec Model?

e.g. I have a long list of buttons and fixed outer container window…

As far as I can see scrolling is only available on morphic side, so I am not sure how to augment it… (Although we should probably allow scrolling on Spec side in some way)

Thanks,
Peter

Re: [Pharo-dev] Scrollable Spec Model

Nicolai Hess-3-2
You can use a ListModel and put your Buttons in it.

ListModel new
    items: ( 'Files' asPackage classes collect:[:c | ButtonModel new icon: c systemIcon; label: c name; action:[ UIManager default alert: c comment title: c name]]);
    displayBlock: [ :x | x buildWithSpec ];
    openWithSpec

Peter