Scrollbars are sticky...

blake watson
Greetings,

For "Fancy List" and "Tile Pane" in the "Layout" Parts Bin, the
"MetricsView" in the MP2011WS, the "List" in the SketchyInputs,
"FontList" in Text, and probably some other widgets I'm missing, if I
click-and-drag on a scrollbar--wait, I don't even have to drag, just
=clicking= on the scrollbar picks up the part and said part stays
stuck to the mouse, undroppable by any means I can find, besides
reloading.

===Blake===

Re: Scrollbars are sticky...

blake watson
I should add that this was in Chrome 17.0.963.83 m on Windows 7 64-bit.