Scrolling a ScrollingDecorator

1 message Options

Scrolling a ScrollingDecorator

Ian Bartholomew-18
I noticed some methods in ScrollingDecorator that _seem_ to imply that
scrolling this view using the mouse wheel should work "out of the box".
I couldn't seem to get this to work - am I missing something obvious?

>From a (non exhaustive) play it seems that the only way that this will
work is if you hook onto the #mouseWheeled event generated by the
view(s) contained within the ScrollingDecorator (or override the
#onMouseWheeled methods in their interactor/presenter) and use that to
call the SD's #onMouseWheeled method.  Seems a bit of a round-about way
to do it though so, again, am I missing something obvious?

--
Ian