ScrollingDecorator

Bill Schwab-2
Blair,

My image contains #isTrackingContinous and #continousTracking aspects for
ScrollingDecorator.  Neither is deprecated, but they both access the
tracking iv rather than one being written in terms of the other :(

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: ScrollingDecorator

Blair McGlashan
"Bill Schwab" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:c1gqif$v66$[hidden email]...
> Blair,
>
> My image contains #isTrackingContinous and #continousTracking aspects for
> ScrollingDecorator.  Neither is deprecated, but they both access the
> tracking iv rather than one being written in terms of the other :(

Thanks Bill, #continuousTracking[:] will be deprecated in PL4.

Regards

Blair

Re: ScrollingDecorator

Bill Schwab-2
Blair,

> > My image contains #isTrackingContinous and #continousTracking aspects
for
> > ScrollingDecorator.  Neither is deprecated, but they both access the
> > tracking iv rather than one being written in terms of the other :(
>
> Thanks Bill, #continuousTracking[:] will be deprecated in PL4.

With the preface that I absolutely do not (honestly!!!<g>) care, did you not
previously decide that patch levels should not deprecate things?  Or was it
simply that a patch level should not remove something that started out
deprecated?  I would agree with the latter; the removal should probably wait
for a major release.

Have a good one,

Bill

--