SeaChart - current version?

Markus Fritsche
Hello,

I loaded PlotKit-0.9.1 from squeaksource, but it doesn't seem to work
with the Seaside Image downloaded from seaside.st (the 'Oneclick'
Image). I get a walkback:

MessageNotUnderstood: WARenderCanvas>>canvas

Which version (if any) should work with Seaside-2.8?

Re: SeaChart - current version?

Philippe Marschall
2008/9/26 Markus Fritsche <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I loaded PlotKit-0.9.1 from squeaksource, but it doesn't seem to work
> with the Seaside Image downloaded from seaside.st (the 'Oneclick'
> Image). I get a walkback:
>
> MessageNotUnderstood: WARenderCanvas>>canvas
>
> Which version (if any) should work with Seaside-2.8?

You need to load HTML 5 from the Seaside repository. Note that the
underlying JavaScript library has not seen any new releases in more
than two years (real years, not Internet years).

Cheers
Philippe

Re: SeaChart - current version?

Sophie424
"Philippe Marschall" <[hidden email]> wrote in message

> Note that the
> underlying JavaScript library has not seen any new releases in more
> than two years (real years, not Internet years).

If you are looking for alternatives, I think the jQuery on squeaksource has
flot integration.

Sophie